“we have not been the first … but we try to be the best“
What is polyurea?
Polyurea is a two component polymer (isocyanate and a mixture of resin), forming a 100% solid film, continuous and waterproof, with no harmful effect on the environment. This material is used for substrates protection against abrasion and corrosion.
Polyurea is a very durable product, thanks to its excellent mechanical and chemical attributes.
The product is bacteriologically stable, very resistant against abrasion and shows high tolerance for damages caused by acids, alkaline solutions and products based on hydrocarbon (oil and grease, among others).
- Fast drying (few minutes), easy maintenance and high strength
- Highly effective waterproofing and corrosion protection
- High thermal stability
- Chemical resistance and high mechanical performance
- High elongation (400%)
- It forms a continuous protective layer, without overlapping or cracks
- 100% solid and free of volatile organic compounds
- High abrasion, shock and wear resistant
- Resistant to UV radiation
Exterior furniture protection
See all the applications and learn more details about Bio Tech Srl…